Skeptics in the Pub: Няма глупави въпроси
April 24 @ 20:00 - 22:00Free
На 24 април от 20 часа в Gramophone Club ще питаме:
- Защо дишаме само през едната си ноздра във всеки един момент?
- Как се е формирала Луната?
- Има ли наистина връзка между ръждивите пирони и тетанус?
- Защо ни се завива свят, когато се въртим?
И още много, много въпроси от всякакви сфери. Задайте своя въпрос в събитието, ако искате да чуете отговор на сцената!
Събитието е част от STEM Discovery Week.
STEM Discovery Week 2018 is a joint international initiative that invites projects, organisations and schools across Europe and around the world, to celebrate careers and studies in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). The tagline for this year’s campaign “say yes to STEM” describes the partners’ open-minded and dedicated support to STEM subjects at school, as well as wide-ranging collaboration among stakeholders in the area.
Interested to become a partner?
By committing to the STEM Discovery Week 2018, the partners agree to:
Are you organising a STEM event around April 2018?
- Organise and share information about activities in STEM education as part of the STEM Discovery
- Encourage third parties to support and join the initiative by organising STEM activities of their own and share information about them as part of the STEM Discovery Week campaign.
- Publish on their web page information in support of the STEM Discovery Week campaign, hence facilitating an active exchange of information among projects, organisations and schools.
For more information on the registration steps that potential partners need to follow, please consult this document here.
Include it on the map! Participants organising STEM activities in the course of April 2018, may also enter the STEM Discovery Week competitions. Visit the competitions’ section for more information here.
STEM Discovery Week activities’ map